90% claims success rate*

In November we helped 4 people in Rhyl and Denbighshire get the compensation they need.

Our personal injury solicitors can help you make a No Win, No Fee claim. Speak to us now with no obligation.

*Based on solicitor data 24th May 2017

90% success rate, 100% No Win, No Fee

Rhyl Personal Injury Solicitors No Win No Fee

Paul Carvis

Panel Personal Injury Solicitor

Updated: Wednesday, 3rd August 2016

Whether you live in Rhyl or anywhere else in England or Wales, our experienced lawyers can handle your claim and we will always set up a medical at a medical centre near your home.

Making an injury claim

Claims should usually be made within a 3-year window.

Extensive legislation is in place to support individuals considering a claim, and our network of injury lawyers have years of experience giving advice to clients on the likelihood of success.

In order to win a Rhyl personal injury case, it should be demonstrated that the Defendant owed you a duty of care, that the Defendant breached that duty, and that your injury or illness was caused by that breach.

In all cases, a free phone call with a specialist lawyer will give answers and advice.

Guidance for those seeking a personal injury solicitor

Instructing a suitable lawyer to assist you is the most important step towards receiving the highest compensation award.

With over 100 solicitors offices within 25 miles of Rhyl (according the Solicitors Regulation Authority 2015), what is the best way to make sure you instruct the most appropriate company for your specific circumstances?

Do I need to go with a local lawyer ?

Going for a local solicitor is less critical as cases are conducted by phone and email.

However, you should choose a solicitors' firm that has medical facilities near Rhyl as Claimants will usually have to go to a medical examination.

More on - Do you have a medical centre in or near Rhyl?

Compensation is restricted by the expenses you have incurred and by guidelines set out by the Judicial College. Your solicitor's experience can impact the level of damages negotiated. Find out more here.

Once a settlement has been agreed, solicitors working on a no win no fee basis will usually charge a success fee and ATE insurance premium. For example, deductions from a Claimant's compensation for hip or pelvis fractures needing surgery could vary between £31,625 and £42,460 (based on 2015 market research).

Look into Rhyl solicitor reviews

Service levels offered by lawyers, as with any professional service, can differ.

Reviews can be helpful when considering which solicitor to sign up with.

Read more Personal injury solicitor reviews

Legal claims Quittance conducts in Rhyl and Denbighshire

Our panel of injury lawyers assist individuals get compensation for a wide range of injuries.

Slip, trip and fall injuries

Health and Saftey Executive (HSE) data stress the fact that slips, trips and falls are by some margin the most frequent cause of accidents leading to injury at work in Denbighshire and the UK as a whole. Slips, trips and falls are quite often the forerunner to injuries filed under a different category such as being hit by a reversing vehicle or an animal related accident. Public place litigation for injuries like cheekbone fractures happening on potholes are also quite common with slips having happened on Victoria Rd West and on Ffordd Talargoch.

Road traffic accidents in Rhyl

Accidents involving cars, motorbikes and other vehicles in Rhyl are relatively commonplace. Government statistics reveal a total of 323 accidents (272 slight accidents, 45 serious accidents and 6 fatal accidents) in 2013 in Denbighshire local authority. In 2014 accidents decreased to 311. Accidents in Rhyl in 2013 included crashes on the one way street of the A525 and A548 junction and on the single carriageway of the A548 and B5118 roundabout.

Our panel of certified road traffic accident (RTA) personal injury solicitors have years of experience in achieving maximum awards for Claimants injured in a car or motorbike accident in Rhyl.

Accidents at work

Quittance has assisted claims for injured Claimants, from metal workers to petroleum engineers, to claim maximum compensation for their injuries. Accident statistics for the Rhyl local authority are compiled in accordance with RIDDOR by the Health and Safety Executive in the following table:

HSE reported work accidents in Denbighshire Local Authority2011/122012/132013/14
Electric shock020
Machinery related762
Harmful substance exposure (e.g. TCE)201
Fall from height1078
Animal related300
Lifting and handling injuries502627
Slip, trip or fall (not from height)583428
Struck against1272
Struck by moving vehicle113
Struck by object18107

Industrial disease

Injury solicitors can assist with securing compensation for industrial illnesses ranging from allergic contact dermatitis to rubber industry health and safety lapses.

Serious injury experts handling claims in Rhyl

Courts recognise that a serious injury will have a life-altering impact on an injured person and their family.

A successful claim will ease the impact of bills other financial issues and reduce stress so a Claimant enabling them to focus on rehabilitation. Our network of expert solicitors correspond with insurers and medical providers to ensure Claimants affected by serious accidents and injuries receive the legal and medical support they need.

Medical and clinical negligence in Rhyl

Medical negligence, which is more properly known as 'Clinical Negligence', is the term for when an illness or injury is sustained following a failing on the part of a healthcare professional. An example case could be an A&E claim. Quittance's panel of lawyers covering Denbighshire and Rhyl have helped Claimants with legal cases filed against health services that include Hafod Mental Health Resource Centre, Beechwood Road, Rhyl, Denbighshire, LL18 1SG.

No Win, No Fee Injury Lawyers in Rhyl

Lawyers looking after claims in Rhyl generally act on the basis of a Conditional Fee Agreement. This is commonly referred to as a No Win, No Fee agreement. This contract prevents the lawyer from expecting you to pay any legal costs if the claim fails.

Will there be any additional costs?

No Win, No Fee means you have no hidden fees. With our 100% No Win, No Fee guarantee, there is no risk of being charged extra costs.

Read more about No Win, No Fee

What happens next?

Whether you are ready to start you claim now or are simply looking for more information, Quittance can help.

Get further information

Before you instruct arm yourself with as much information about making a claim as you can. The right information can help you to make the right decision for your future.

Find more answers without being required to call a solicitor. See more frequently asked questions here.

Start your claim for compensation

You can start a personal injury claim online here or phone us on 0800 612 7456 to speak to a personal injury solicitor.

Quittance's team of experts look forward to helping you. Would you like to know more? You can phone 0800 612 7456 or request a free callback.