Quittance Personal Injury believe in setting and maintaining the very highest standards of legal services marketing.
We believe everyone should have a right to access justice regardless of their personal or financial circumstances, and clear and accurate information should be available to all potential clients.
People thinking about making a claim should be free to make a decision armed with the facts and best advice, and free from misleading marketing promises or pressure to choose a particular firm.
"We are here to help people who ask us for help."
We do not carry out any unsolicited phone or email marketing and do not attempt to induce people into making a claim.
Quittance adhere to the following principles and commitments:
Phone marketing conduct
- We will not cold call
- We will never send spam texts
Email marketing conduct
- We will never send spam emails
How we handle your data
- We never sell your data or personal information
- We will only contact you in relation to services you have enquired about
Accurate information and advice
We will never mislead you concerning the likelihood of a successful outcome, the time your case could take to resolve, or the amount of damages you will receive
No Win, No Fee
- We believe No Win, No Fee means if you do not win you will not be charged any legal fees whatsoever
- We adhere to the "No Win, No Fee" CAP Code guidance
- We are upfront about the percentage success fee your solicitor will receive if you do win.
We adhere to the following legislation governing marketing and advertising:
- Conduct of Authorised Persons Rules 2013 (2) (conduct rules)
- Communications Act 2003;
- The Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003 (PECR);
- The Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) (Amendment) Regulations 2011; Direct Marketing Association Direct Marketing Code of Practice (DMA Code of Practice);
- The Electronic Commerce (EC Directive) Regulations 2002 (E-Commerce Regulations);
- The Consumer Protection from Unfair Trading Regulations 2008; and
- UK Code of Non-Broadcast Advertising, Sales Promotion and Direct Marketing (CAP Code)