90% claims success rate*

In November we helped 406 people in Norfolk get the compensation they need.

Our personal injury solicitors can help you make a No Win, No Fee claim. Speak to us now with no obligation.

*Based on solicitor data 24th May 2017

90% success rate, 100% No Win, No Fee

Norfolk Personal Injury Solicitors No Win No Fee

Paul Carvis

Panel Personal Injury Solicitor

Updated: Saturday, 6th August 2016

Whether you live in Norfolk or anywhere in the UK, wecan are able to assist with your claim and we will always arrange a medical report at a centre near you .

Making a claim

Claims for personal injury compensation must usually be made within 3 years of the date you were injured or learned of your injury.

People who have received a diagnosis of a medical condition or illness like noise-induced deafness are often still entitled to claim compensation even if the illness was triggered by events some years ago. In such cases, it is the date that you learn of your diagnosis that is considered.

Whether claiming for a work-related illness or road accident, proving a claim has three key components. It needs to be shown that:

  • a duty of care was owed
  • that the duty was breached
  • the breach was the cause of the injury or illness

How to pick the best no win no fee personal injury lawyer

You will be in contact with your lawyer for a long period of time, from months for minor injuries to potentially years for claims for very severe injury. All solicitors are regulated by the SRA, but the quality of service does vary.

Considering the effect your lawyer can have on your recovery, picking an injury lawyer that matches your needs is an important first step.

Compensation is restricted by the expenses you have incurred and by guidelines set out by the Judicial College. Experience can also have an impact on the amount of compensation your solicitor will be able to negotiate. Find out more here.

You should be aware that the amount of compensation you get to keep can vary considerably from firm to firm (2015 research). No Win, No Fee solicitors will expect you to pay a success fee and an ATE insurance premium. For a moderate pain disorder, for example, the compensation you actually keep could vary from £17,050 to £31,130 depending on the fees charged by your lawyer.

The questions you should ask a solicitor are "what success fee and ATE premium do you charge?" and "how much of the compensation will I keep?".

Read Norfolk personal injury solicitor reviews

Service standards offered by solicitors, as with any professional service, can differ.

Researching reviews can be enlightening when trying to decide which lawyer to sign up with.

Find out more Reviews

Do you need to select a local Norfolk legal firm ?

Going for a local firm is not so relevant as injury cases are normally managed by phone, post and email.

However, you should instruct a company with national medical centres as you will be expected to attend a medical assessment.

Read more : Can I attend a medical centre near me?

Which compensation claims do you conduct?

Quittance's network of expert lawyers have guided clients in Norfolk and across East of England whose accidents led to serious injuries including:

Industrial disease

Personal injury lawyers can help with claiming work related compensation for industrial injuries that range from asbestos related illness to hand arm vibration syndrome compensation.

Road traffic accidents in Norfolk

Our panel of certified road traffic accident (RTA) personal injury solicitors have years of experience in obtaining optimum general and special damages for Claimants who have been injured in a car or motorbike crash in Norfolk.

Accidents involving vehicles in Norfolk are common. Gov. uk statistics show 40 fatal accidents, 352 serious accidents and 1999 slight accidents in 2013 in Norfolk (Total events were 2391 council area. In 2014 accidents increased to 2,578.

Medical negligence in Norfolk

Medical negligence - more correctly referred to as 'Clinical Negligence' - is the term used to describe a failure to carry out a responsibility on the part of a healthcare provider. Our expert panel of solicitors covering East of England and Norfolk have helped people with claims made against hospitals that include Dereham Hospital, Northgate, Dereham, NR19 2EX.

Norfolk specialists for serious injury compensation claims

Quittance's team recognise the vital change a successful claim makes to seriously injured Claimants.

By relieving the financial stress a serious injury puts on a Claimant and their dependants, a compensation claim allows people to prioritise recovery and rehabilitation.

Quittance's panel of specialist lawyers for many years have helped Claimants impacted by serious accidents. Injuries which are considered by the Courts to be serious include concussion and lead poisoning.

Workplace accidents

We have helped injured Claimants, from metal workers to oceanographers, to claim for their work related injuries. Work injury information in the Breckland local authority are listed under RIDDOR legislation by the Government as follows:

RIDAGGR reported work accidents in Breckland Local Authority2011/122012/132013/14
Not Reported423728
Electricity related110
Machinery related29912
Fire related (e.g. burns)002
Exposure to harmful substance403
Fall from height (ladder)211517
Injured by an animal649
Physical assault14129
Slip, trip, fall same level593933
Struck against1077
Struck by moving vehicle632
Struck by object242915
Trapped by something collapsing011

Slip and trip injuries

Government data reveal that employee slips and trips are by some margin the most frequent cause of accidents leading to injury at work in East of England in 2015. Slips and trips are typically the cause of injuries recorded in another category e.g. being hit by machinery or an electrocution accident. Public place (Breckland local authority) cases for injuries such as broken arms sustained on spillages are also quite common with recent incidents having happened on Shipdham Rd and on Quebec Street.

Norfolk No Win, No Fee Lawyers

If you do not win your case, a No Win, No Fee agreement (or CFA) between you and your lawyer means you are not required to pay their legal fees. If you succeed in your case, the fees for your lawyer are covered by the other side or their insurer.

A success fee will be charged by solicitors working under a No Win, No Fee agreement. Unlike the standard legal fees, the 'success fee' is deducted from your compensation settlement and is generally 25 percent.

100% No Win, No Fee - Guaranteed

Some firms could impose additional fees if they lose your case. Through Quittance, 100% No Win, No Fee is assured, with no catches whatsoever. Read more about our No Win, No Fee here

What to do next

Whether you are ready to start you claim now or are simply looking for more information, Quittance can help.

Get more information

Making the right decision depends on having the right information. Get answers to your questions before you make a decision.

Find answers to common questions asked by people seeking claims advice on our FAQ page.

Get started today

You can start your claim online or phone 0800 612 7456 (or 0333 344 6575 from a mobile) to speak to a member of Quittance's team.

Contact a member of Quittance's network of specialists for more information about the process. Phone 0800 612 7456 or get a callback.