90% claims success rate*

In November we helped 142 people in Atherstone and Warwickshire get the compensation they need.

Our personal injury solicitors can help you make a No Win, No Fee claim. Speak to us now with no obligation.

*Based on solicitor data 24th May 2017

90% success rate, 100% No Win, No Fee

Atherstone Personal Injury Solicitors No Win No Fee

Howard Willis

Panel Solicitor

Updated: Saturday, 6th August 2016

Whether you are based in Atherstone or anywhere else in the UK, Quittance can will handle your claim and we will set up a medical report at a centre near you .

Making a claim

Claims for personal injury compensation must be made within 3 years of the date you were injured or learned of your injury in most cases.

Claimants who have received a diagnosis of a medical condition or illness such as mesothelioma may still be eligible for compensation even if the illness was triggered by events some years ago. The date you are informed of your diagnosis is what starts the three-year time limit in these situations.

In the majority of cases, there are three elements to a successful personal injury claim. It must be demonstrated on the balance of probabilities that a duty of care was owed, that this duty was breached, and the breach was the cause of the injury or illness.

A no-obligation phone call with an injury lawyer will provide answers and advice.

What to check when choosing the best personal injury lawyer

It can take months for most minor injury claims to conclude. Cases for very serious injury or illness can take longer. The Solicitors Regulation Authority (SRA) regulates all solicitors, but the quality of service does vary.

Your solicitor should be someone you can rely on at every step of the process to offer practical advice and legal guidance.

Solicitor reviews in Atherstone - Tips for comparing firms

Different lawyers adopt many different approaches, from more casual and friendly to strictly professional. Reviews for personal injury law firms are a useful when contrasting the quality of service taken by individual firms.

The variation in the level of fees between different lawyers is an important consideration for Claimants.

For instance the amount of financial compensation retained by an injured person awarded £8,636 for a fractured index finger could vary from £5,182 to £7,341.

Further reading Compare solicitors

Will I need to go with a local solicitor ?

Choosing a nearby solicitor is not very important as injury cases are managed by phone and email.

You will need to instruct a company that provides medical facilities near Atherstone as Claimants will almost always be expected to go to an independent medical examination.

Read about - Do I have to attend a medical?

Which types of claims for compensation does Quittance conduct in Atherstone?

It is possible to make a claim for a range of injury and illness across Atherstone. Quittance have helped with injuries and illness including:

Serious injury

We understand the vital difference injury compensation makes to the lives of people who have been affected by serious injury. A claim should ease the financial burden and reduce the pressure on a Claimant and their family so they can prioritise recovery. Our panel of law firms have aided people collect compensation for numerous catastrophic injuries and chronic conditions. Injuries and illnesses categorised as serious and catastrophic include concussion, serious psychiatric harm and asbestos-related disease.

Medical and clinical negligence in Atherstone

Clinical negligence (at one time known as medical negligence) is where an injury follows a breach in the duty of care by a medical professional. Quittance's experienced panel of lawyers acting for Atherstone have assisted with legal action brought against healthcare providers including Pembleton Unit, The Manor Site, Manor Court Avenue, Nuneaton, CV11 5HX.

Accidents at work

We have assisted claims for Claimants, from factory workers to architectural technologists, to secure financial compensation awards. Injury and illness statistics in the Hinckley and Bosworth local authority made available under RIDDOR legislation by the HSE excerpted below:

RIDAGGR reported work accidents in Hinckley and Bosworth Local Authority2011/122012/132013/14
Machinery related injury6910
Fire related (e.g. burns)120
Harmful substance exposure (e.g. dioxins)010
Fall from height13188
Animal related (e.g. dog bites)311
Lifting and handling injuries532026
Physical assault403
Slip, trip, fall same level353128
Struck against444
Struck by moving vehicle741
Struck by object23513

Road traffic compensation claims

Quittances group of proficient injury lawyers are experienced in in fighting for optimum damages for Claimants who have sustained an injury in a car or motorcycle crash in Atherstone.

Road accidents involving all vehicles in Atherstone are not uncommon. Statistics from accidents reported to the police show a total of 1944 accidents (1656 slight accidents, 265 serious accidents and 23 fatal accidents) in 2013 in Warwick council area. In 2014 accidents increased to 2,261.

Slips, trips and falls

Health and Saftey Executive figures highlight the fact that slips, trips and falls are by far the most prevalent accident at work in Warwickshire in 2014/15. Slips and trips are often the initiators of injuries categorised as another type of accident for instance being hit by a reversing vehicle or an exposure to an explosion accident. Public place (Hinckley and Bosworth local authority) compensation claims for injuries like broken arms suffered on tripping on a street are also quite common with street trips having happened on Sketchley Lane and on Manor Rd.

Atherstone No Win, No Fee Personal Injury Solicitors

When your injury claim is successful, the legal costs will be settled by the losing Defendant. If you lose your injury claim, a No Win, No Fee agreement between you and your solicitor states that you will not have to pay their legal costs.

Can I get 100% No Win, No Fee

Some firms may charge extra costs if the case does not complete. Using Quittance's specialist lawyers, 100% No Win, No Fee protection is guaranteed, with no catches whatsoever.

Click here to learn more about about No Win, No Fee.

Next steps

Whether you are ready to start you claim now or are simply looking for more information, Quittance can help.

Get more information

We offer detailed answers helping people affected by injury choose whether to go ahead.

If you have more questions before picking up the phone, see our FAQ section.

Get a personal injury claim underway

Phone an injury lawyer on 0800 612 7456 to commence your injury claim, or start the personal injury claim online here.

Our expert team are here to help. If you have further questions, you can call 0800 612 7456 or request a callback.