Personal Protective Equipment at Work Regulations 1992
The Personal Protective Equipment at Work Regulations 1992 have been superseded by the Personal Protective Equipment at Work (Amendment) Regulations 2022, which came into force on 6 April 2022.
How can Quittance help?
Your solicitor will fight for the best possible compensation settlement for you, and the highly-experienced panel of solicitors have an excellent track record of winning work accident claims.
If you have any questions, or would like to start a No Win No Fee claim, we are open 8am to 9pm weekdays, 9am to 6pm on Saturday, and 9.30am to 5pm on Sunday.
Call us FREE 0800 376 1001 or arrange a callback:
if you can claim
to start a claim
Questions about industrial disease claims?
Frequently asked questions:
- How will a personal injury claim affect my benefits?
- Will I have to pay tax on my injury compensation award?
- Can I claim injury compensation if my employer went bust?
- How do I claim Industrial Injuries Disablement Benefit?
- Can I claim Industrial Injuries Disablement Benefit?
- Can I claim if an injury made a medical condition worse?
Get all the answers in our comprehensive FAQ section:Read more FAQ's