Can my personal injury medical be carried out locally?
Yes. If your claim requires a medical then it can be carried out at one of over 700 local medical centres.
Personal Injury claimants are usually expected to attend a medical assessment to support their claim and give it the maximum chance of success. Claimants will usually be expected to attend a medical whichever solicitor they ultimately choose to represent them.
How can Quittance help?
Your solicitor will fight for the best possible compensation settlement for you, and the highly-experienced panel of solicitors have an excellent track record of winning injury claims.
If you have any questions, or would like to start a No Win No Fee claim, we are open 8am to 9pm weekdays, 9am to 6pm on Saturday, and 9.30am to 5pm on Sunday.
Call us FREE 0800 376 1001 or arrange a callback:
if you can claim
to start a claim
Questions about the injury claims process?
Frequently asked questions:
- How will a personal injury claim affect my benefits?
- Will I have to pay tax on my injury compensation award?
- Can I make a personal injury claim for someone else?
- Can I claim injury compensation if there were no witnesses?
- Can I make an injury claim if I don't know who's to blame?
Get all the answers in our comprehensive FAQ section:See more FAQs