Personal Injury Help and Advice:
Work accident claims advice
- What are the Construction (Design and Management) Regulations?
- Claiming for a work accident if the insurer has gone bust
- RIDDOR (Reporting of Injuries, Diseases and Dangerous Occurrences Regulations 2013)
- No record in the accident book - Can you still claim?
- What are the Working Time Regulations 1998?
- Injury claims and the Unfair Contract Terms Act 1977
- What are the REACH chemical regulations?
- Control of Vibration at Work Regulations 2005 Explained
- Control of Noise at Work Regulations 2005 explained
- Supply of Machinery (Safety) Regulations 2008 explained
- Understanding the Electricity At Work Regulations 1989
- Management of Health & Safety at Work Regulations 1999
- Provision and Use of Work Equipment Regulations 1998
- Injury claims under the PPE at Work Regulations 1992
- Health and Safety at Work Act of 1974
- Injury claims under Work at Height Regulations (WAHR)
- Injury claims and the Manual Handling Regulations 1992
- Can I claim compensation if working as a volunteer?
- Can I make an injury claim against a work colleague?
- Injured when an employer ignored a reported problem?
- Weight lifting restrictions in the workplace
- Are there any risks involved in suing your employer?
- I am a new employee - can I make an accident claim?
- Will a work injury claim stop me getting another job?
- Can I get injury compensation if I've left the company?
- Is it the employer that pays work injury compensation?
- Tracing an employers insurer at the Employers' Liability Tracing Office
- Can I make an injury claim if I am self employed?
- Can I claim compensation if my employer has ceased trading?
- Could you lose a job if you claim against an employer?
- Do you have to be an employee to make a workplace injury claim?
Personal Injury Glossary
Find more information about key personal injury terms in the Personal Injury Glossary.
Ask an expert
If you have any questions, or would like to make a comment, let us know: