Personal Injury Help and Advice:
Road accident claims advice
- Do I need a medical diagnosis to make a whiplash claim?
- When is it safe to emergency stop for an animal?
- How long does a whiplash case take?
- Injured by a bus driving off before you are seated?
- Personal injury and the Highway Code
- Injury claims and the insurance green card system
- How does the Road Traffic Act 1988 affect Claimants?
- How does the Highways Act 1980 relate to injury claims?
- Claiming compensation for a 'Crash for Cash' injury
- What happens when claims fall out of the RTA protocol?
- Can injured car or vehicle passengers get compensation?
- Injured when crossing the road without using a crossing?
- The difference between a 50:50 and a knock for knock claim
- Have EU Motor Insurance Directives made claims easier?
- Getting compensation through the Motor Insurers Bureau (MIB)
- What to do if a road injury claim is made against you
- Can I make a claim if the other driver is untraceable?
- Can I get compensation if the other driver was uninsured?
Personal Injury Glossary
Find more information about key personal injury terms in the Personal Injury Glossary.
Ask an expert
If you have any questions, or would like to make a comment, let us know: