90% claims success rate*

In November we helped 2,093 people in Horwich and Greater Manchester get the compensation they need.

Our personal injury solicitors can help you make a No Win, No Fee claim. Speak to us now with no obligation.

*Based on solicitor data 24th May 2017

90% success rate, 100% No Win, No Fee

Horwich Personal Injury Solicitors No Win No Fee

Howard Willis

Panel Solicitor

Updated: Thursday, 4th August 2016

Whether you live in Horwich or anywhere else in England or Wales, our experienced personal injury solicitors can manage your claim and we will always arrange a medical assessment at a medical centre near your home.

Making a claim

Claims must usually be made within three years of the date the accident occurred or you learned of the injury.

Considerable legislation is in place to give support to injured Claimants, and Quittance's network of personal injury lawyers have many years of experience giving advice to their clients with regard to the strength of their claims.

For the majority of injury claims, there are three main elements to a successful personal injury claim. It needs to be proven that:

  • the person or company causing the injury owed you a duty of care
  • the duty of care was breached
  • this breach caused your illness or injury

A short, no-obligation phone consultation with a specialist solicitor can give information and useful advice.

How to choose the best no win no fee personal injury solicitor for your accident

In most cases a compensation claim can take months to agree a settlement and in the most serious claims, claims may run for one or two years. The SRA regulates all solicitors, but the quality of service does vary.

Considering the effect your solicitor can have on your recovery, choosing a lawyer that meets your needs is an important first step.

Will I need to select a local solicitor ?

The location of the solicitor is not so important as cases are usually run by phone, post and email.

You will need to instruct a law firm that offers medical facilities near you as Claimants will be expected to go to a medical exam.

More on : Can I attend a medical centre near me?

Look into Horwich personal injury solicitor reviews

Levels of service offered by injury lawyers vary enormously.

Researching reviews can certainly be instructive when attempting to decide which lawyer to work with.

Read more : Personal injury lawyer reviews

The contrast in personal injury insurance premiums and success fees between solicitors is enormous.

To illustrate the point, the amount retained by a Claimant agreeing on a settlement of £91,815 for severe arm injuries could vary from £55,089 to £78,043.

More information Compare personal injury solicitors fees

Which kinds of claims do you handle in Horwich?

Our panel of solicitors assist Claimants receive compensation for a wide range of injury and illness.

Accidents at work

Quittance has handled claims for people, from hotel workers to hydrologists, to get the compensation they deserve. Work accident figures in the Bolton local authority collated under RIDDOR regulations by the HSE in the table below:

HSE reported work accidents in Bolton Local Authority2011/122012/132013/14
Electrical injury200
Machinery related211416
Explosives related101
Fire related (e.g. scars)121
Harmful substance exposure (e.g. benzene)622
Fall from height (ladder)321125
Animal related (e.g. livestock)111
Physical assault211621
Slip or trip14210596
Struck against171010
Struck by moving vehicle933
Struck by object624436
Trapped underneath something110

Road traffic compensation claims

Road accidents involving vehicles in Horwich are quite common. Gov. uk statistics show a total of 588 accidents (509 slight accidents, 72 serious accidents and 7 fatal accidents) in 2013 in Bolton local authority area. In 2014 the total had increased to 632. Accidents in the Horwich region in 2013 included crashes on the single carriageway of the A6 and B5238 crossroads and on the single carriageway of the A6 and A6027 roundabout.

Quittances network of skilled road traffic accident (RTA) litigators have decades of experience in getting the best awards for people who have sustained an injury in a road accident in Horwich.

Clinical and medical negligence in Horwich

Clinical negligence - previously referred to as medical negligence - is the term for when an injury is sustained from a failing on the part of a doctor or healthcare provider. Quittance's panel of solicitors acting for Horwich have handled claims brought against the health service including BMI The Beaumont Hospital, Chorley New Road, Lostock, Bolton, BL6 4LA.

Slip, trip and fall accidents

Health and Saftey Executive statistics underline the fact that employee slips and trips are the most frequent accident at work in Greater Manchester and the UK as a whole. Slips and trips are typically related to accidents categorised as another type of accident e.g. being hit by an object falling from a machine, when helping another person or an exposure to fire accident. Public liability claims for injuries such as broken collarbones suffered on obstructed walkways are also quite prevalent with pothole trips having happened on Winter Hey Lane and on New St.

Industrial disease

Injury lawyers can help with securing compensation for industrial illnesses that range from mesolthelioma to chronic silicosis.

Serious injury solicitors handling cases in Horwich

Quittance's team recognise the difference compensation can make to seriously injured Claimants. Damages will ease the impact of bills other financial issues on an injured Claimant and their dependants so they can focus on recovery and rehabilitation.

Quittance's panel of specialist law firms have aided people recover compensation for a range of severe conditions and injuries. Injury and illness categorised as serious and catastrophic include radiation exposure and multiple fractures.

Horwich No Win, No Fee Injury Lawyers

Lawyers handling claims in Horwich generally conduct the legal work on a Conditional Fee Agreement. The agreement prevents your solicitor from being able to charge you any fees if the claim fails.

Do you have to pay any hidden costs?

Some firms could charge extra costs should the claim fail. With our solicitors, No Win, No Fee protection is guaranteed, with nothing extra in the small print. Read more about our No Win, No Fee

What to do next

Whether you are ready to start you claim now or are simply looking for more information, Quittance can help.

Get more information

Quittance provide detailed information helping Claimants determine whether to proceed.

Get answers to popular questions on our FAQ page.

Get started today

Call an expert on 0800 612 7456 (0333 344 6575 from mobiles) to get a injury claim underway, or you can start the personal injury claim online.

If you would like to discuss your options with a personal injury solicitor first, phone on 0800 612 7456 or request a callback.