90% claims success rate*

In November we helped 110 people in Crosshouse and Ayrshire get the compensation they need.

Our personal injury solicitors can help you make a No Win, No Fee claim. Speak to us now with no obligation.

*Based on solicitor data 24th May 2017

90% success rate, 100% No Win, No Fee
How much compensation can I claim? Calculate compensation

4.6 out of 5 (20 reviews)

Crosshouse Personal Injury Solicitors No Win No Fee

Jenny Jones

Panel Senior Litigator

Updated: Saturday, 23rd July 2016

Quittance's nationwide network of solicitors help clients throughout England and Wales retain more compensation.

Whether you live in Crosshouse or anywhere else in England or Wales, our injury solicitors are able to handle your claim and we will set up a medical report at a medical centre near your home.

Making a claim

Powerful legislation exists to support injured Claimants, and Quittance's panel of personal injury solicitors have years of experience giving advice to clients on the strength of their claims.

People with certain illnesses or conditions like mesothelioma may still be eligible for compensation even if the condition developed as the result of events that happened years ago. The date you are informed of your diagnosis is what starts the three-year time limit in these situations.

In order to win a Crosshouse personal injury case, your solicitor must demonstrate that the Defendant owed you a duty of care, that this duty of care was breached by the Defendant, and the breach was the cause of your injury.

A brief, no-obligation consultation with a Crosshouse-specialist solicitor can give answers to your questions and useful guidance.

Choosing the best no win no fee personal injury lawyer

In most cases a compensation claim can take several months to complete. In the most serious claims, claims may run for one or two years. The SRA are responsible for regulating strictly legal advice given by all solicitors, however they are not responsible for many factors that matter to Claimants, such as quality of service or speed of communication.

Considering the effect your legal representative can have on your life, both during and after your recovery, choosing a lawyer to fit your requirements is vital.

The questions you should ask a solicitor are "what success fee and ATE premium do you charge?" and "how much of the compensation will I keep?".

Check Crosshouse solicitor reviews

The levels of service provided by injury lawyers, as with any professional service, can vary to a large extent.

Reading reviews can certainly be informative when mulling over which solicitor to go with.

Read more Solicitor reviews

Do I need to go with a local Crosshouse solicitor ?

The location of a lawyers office is not so relevant as injury cases now tend to be handled by phone, post and email.

You will need to go with a company that has a national network as you will usually need to go to an independent medical examination.

What kinds of compensation claims do you conduct in Crosshouse?

It is possible to claim compensation for a wide range of injury and illness across Crosshouse. We have helped with injuries and illness including:

Accidents at work

We have assisted injured Claimants, from nurses to court reporters, to secure financial compensation settlements.

Slip, trip and fall accidents

HSE data stress the fact that slips, trips and falls are by some margin the most prevalent cause of injury in the workplace. Slips and trips are typically lead to injuries recorded in another category like being struck by machinery or an exposure to fire (burn) accident. Public liability legal claims for injuries such as bruised legs sustained on spillages are also quite common with falls having occurred on Main Street and on Kilmarnock Rd.

Road traffic accidents in Crosshouse

Road traffic accidents involving cars, mororbikes and all other vehicles in Crosshouse are reasonably common. Officially reported accident data shows a total of 209 accidents (177 slight accidents, 28 serious accidents and 4 fatal accidents) in 2013 in East Ayrshire local authority district. By 2014 accidents increased to 224. Accidents in Crosshouse in 2013 included crashes on the A71 and B7064 roundabout and on the single carriageway of the A759 and B7064 junction.

Quittances network of knowledgeable lawyers are experienced in in securing the best damages for people who have sustained an injury in a car or motorcycle accident in Crosshouse.

Industrial disease

Injury solicitors can help Claimants with securing compensation for industrial injuries including anything from allergic contact dermatitis to asthma caused by flour.

Medical and clinical negligence in Crosshouse

Clinical negligence - at one time called medical negligence - is the legal term a breach of the duty of care on the part of a healthcare provider. An example might be a blood clot injury compensation claim. Quittance's highly experienced panel of injury solicitors acting for East Ayrshire and Crosshouse have been instructed on claims brought against private and NHS hospitals including University Hospital Crosshouse, Kilmarnock Road, Kilmarnock, Ayrshire, KA2 0BE.

Crosshouse specialists for serious injury compensation claims

We understand the critical difference an injury claim makes to the lives of people impacted by serious injury.

By reducing the stress a major injury imposes on a Claimant and their dependants, a claim allows them to concentrate on their recovery and rehabilitation.

Our panel of specialist serious injury solicitors have helped people recover damages for many major injuries and conditions. Injury and illness categorised as catastrophic or serious range from amputation to paralysis.

Crosshouse No Win, No Fee Expert Solicitors

In the event that you succeed in the compensation claim, your legal fees are paid by the losing Defendant. If your lawyer loses the claim, a No Win, No Fee agreement with the solicitor means you are not required to pay their legal fees.

A 'success fee' is charged by lawyers serving Crosshouse that work under a No Win, No Fee agreement (Conditional Fee Agreement). The fee is paid out of the injured Claimant's compensation and is usually 25 percent.

Quittance's 100% No Win, No Fee promise

No Win, No Fee means that you will face no hidden fees. With Quittance's 100% No Win, No Fee guarantee, you will not be charged unexpected costs and there is no catch whatsoever.

Click here for more about our No Win, No Fee.

How to proceed

Whether you are ready to start you claim now or are simply looking for more information, Quittance can help.

Get more information

Making the right decision depends on having the right information. Get any questions answered before you choose a lawyer.

If you need more information before calling, try our FAQs.

Get started

If you are ready to get underway, you can begin your claim by phoning 0800 612 7456 (0333 344 6575 from mobiles) or with our online contact form.

If you would like to discuss your options with a lawyer or have further questions first, phone 0800 612 7456 or request a callback at a convenient time.