Check Sold House Prices in Warwickshire
Warwickshire Sold Property Price Summary - December 2023
Updated December 2023
How much is my home in Warwickshire worth?
HM Land Registry data is only released for completed houses once the conveyancing is completed.
The Nationwide Building Society has, since 1952 (quarterly since 1993), published market data based on mortgage valuations. This Warwickshire house price data is more recent but is regionally collated and is far less detailed.
Valuing your home
Using the Warwickshire house price data, locate the same type of property sold in the same street or area.
You should then be able to fine-tune the property price based on any aspects that add or detract from the value of a home in Warwickshire, for example an extension or the energy efficiency rating.
The next stage is to get a free valuation from a Warwickshire estate agent. Bear in mind that valuations can vary wildly so it is a good idea to get several, disregard the outliers, and calculate an average.
Local Warwickshire agents include:
- George & Co - George & Co Chartered Surveyors Ltd, 62 Regent Street, Rugby, Warwickshire, CV21 2PS
- Howkins & Harrison - 7-11 Albert Street, Rugby, Warwickshire, CV21 2RX
- Securelets at Jeremy McGinn & Co - 55 Ely Street, Stratford-Upon-Avon, Warwickshire, CV37 6LN
- Sheldon Bosley Knight - 58 Ely Street, Stratford-Upon-Avon, Warwickshire, CV37 6LN
If you require a formal valuation for example buying another person's share, you could instruct a property valuation from a residential RICS surveyor.
For more information:
How we can help you
If you are buying, selling, remortgaging or transferring equity in a property, our solicitor panel can help make the process as straightforward and stress-free as possible.
- No Move, No Fee Guarantee
- Fixed fee conveyancing service
- CQS-accredited panel solicitors
Fixed fees from £415 inc VATGet a Conveyancing Quote