Check Sold House Prices in Tyne And Wear
Tyne And Wear Sold Property Price Summary - December 2023
Updated December 2023
How can I work out what my home in Tyne And Wear worth?
The sold prices listed above are only registered at HMLR after the conveyancing has been carried out and the registration formalities are concluded.
Nationwide publish house price indices based on mortgage approvals. This house price information is a more up to date picture but are less granular.
Valuing your home
Using the Tyne And Wear historical price data above, look for comparable properties that were sold in the same area as yours.
You can then adjust the valuation in line with any aspects that have a bearing on a Tyne And Wear property's value - for example decorative order or local crime rate
The next step is to obtain a valuation from an agent in Tyne And Wear. Remember that estate agent valuations can differ considerably, so get at least 3, disregard the outliers, and calculate an average.
Estate agents in Tyne And Wear include:
- Dobsons - 1 Broadway, Ponteland, Newcastle Upon Tyne, Tyne And Wear, NE20 9PW
- Dowen Surveyors and Estate Agents - 21 Athenaeum Street, Sunderland, Tyne And Wear, SR1 1DH
- Peter Heron Estate Agents - 15 Sea Road, Sunderland, Tyne And Wear, SR6 9BS
- Peter Heron Residential Sales & Lettings - Peter Heron Estate Agents, 20 Fawcett Street, Sunderland, Tyne And Wear, SR1 1RH
If you require a formal valuation for example for Help to Buy, you could speak to a RICS surveyor.
For more information:
How we can help you
If you are buying, selling, remortgaging or transferring equity in a property, our solicitor panel can help make the process as straightforward and stress-free as possible.
- No Move, No Fee Guarantee
- Fixed fee conveyancing service
- CQS-accredited panel solicitors
Fixed fees from £415 inc VATGet a Conveyancing Quote