Check Sold House Prices in Suffolk
Suffolk Sold Property Price Summary - December 2023
Updated December 2023
What is the easiest way get an accurate valuation of my property in Suffolk?
The sold prices listed above are only published when the conveyancing has been carried out and the property has been registered at HM Land Registry.
Nationwide publish quarterly house price reports compiled from mortgage approval data. This data is a leading indicator and is a more recent representation but are less granular.
Valuing your home
Using the Suffolk house price data, find similar properties sold recently in the same street or area.
You can then adjust the estimated value of your property in line with the things than can increase or decrease a property's value, e.g. local transport links or a conservatory.
The next stage is to request a valuation from an estate agent in Suffolk. It should be noted that estate agent valuations can vary so get 4 if you can, ignore very high or low valuations and take an average.
Estate agents in Suffolk include:
- Bychoice Estate Agents - 17 Market Hill, Clare, Sudbury, Suffolk, CO10 8NN
- Fenn Wright - 1 Nunn's Mill, Quayside, Woodbridge, Suffolk, IP12 1BN
- Hamilton Smith - 6b Church Street, Woodbridge, Suffolk, IP12 1DH
- Mortimers Estate Agents - 6b Church Street, Woodbridge, Suffolk, IP12 1DH
If you need a formal valuation e.g. for Shared Ownership, you could instruct a property valuation from a RICS chartered surveyor.
How we can help you
If you are buying, selling, remortgaging or transferring equity in a property, our solicitor panel can help make the process as straightforward and stress-free as possible.
- No Move, No Fee Guarantee
- Fixed fee conveyancing service
- CQS-accredited panel solicitors
Fixed fees from £415 inc VATGet a Conveyancing Quote