Check Sold House Prices in Shropshire
Shropshire Sold Property Price Summary - December 2023
Updated December 2023
What is my house in Shropshire worth?
HM Land Registry data is only available once the conveyancing has been carried out and the post-completion tasks have been carried out by the solicitor.
Nationwide publish quarterly house price data based on mortgage valuations. This data is a more recent representation but is much less detailed than HM Land Registry data.
Valuing your home
Using the Shropshire sold price data above, search for comparable properties sold recently in the same street or area.
You can then adjust the estimated value of your property based on any aspects that add or detract from the value of a property in Shropshire - such as the length of the lease or a flood risk.
The next step is to get a valuation from a Shropshire estate agent. Be aware that estate agent valuations can vary wildly, so get as many as you can, disregard the outliers, and calculate an average.
Estate agents in Shropshire include:
- Barbers - 30 High Street, Newport, Shropshire, TF10 7AQ
- DK Property Consultants - Cherry Tree Barn, Muckleton Lane, shawbury, Shrewsbury, Shropshire, SY4 4HF
- McCartneys - Mccartneys, 16-17, High Street, Ludlow, Shropshire, SY8 1BS
- McCartneys - The Ox Pasture, Overton Road, Ludlow, Shropshire, SY8 4AA
If you require a valuation for more specific reasons, such as for financial reasons, you could speak to a RICS surveyor.
How we can help you
If you are buying, selling, remortgaging or transferring equity in a property, our solicitor panel can help make the process as straightforward and stress-free as possible.
- No Move, No Fee Guarantee
- Fixed fee conveyancing service
- CQS-accredited panel solicitors
Fixed fees from £415 inc VATGet a Conveyancing Quote