Check Sold House Prices in Powys
Powys Sold Property Price Summary - December 2023
Updated December 2023
How should I use the HM Land Registry data to estimate the value of my property in Powys?
The Powys house prices shown in the tables above are only available for houses where registration at HMLR has been finalised.
Nationwide publish a quarterly house price index, compiled from mortgage approval data. This information is more up to date but is far less detailed.
Valuing your home
Using the Powys house price data, find comparable properties sold recently in the same street or area.
You should then be able to fine-tune the valuation according to the things that have a bearing on the value of a house or flat in Powys, for example the length of the lease or being near a busy road.
The next stage is to get a free valuation from a Powys estate agent. It should be noted that valuations differ considerably, so get as many as you can and take an average.
Local Powys agents include:
- Harry Ray & Company - 37 Broad Street, Welshpool, Powys, SY21 7RR
- McCartneys - 8 Broad Street, Welshpool, Powys, SY21 7RZ
- Morris Marshall & Poole - 28 Broad Street, Welshpool, Powys, SY21 7RW
- Norman Lloyd & Co - 5 Broad Street, Welshpool, Powys, SY21 7RZ
If you need to get an official valuation for example a separation, you could appoint a residential RICS surveyor.
How we can help you
If you are buying, selling, remortgaging or transferring equity in a property, our solicitor panel can help make the process as straightforward and stress-free as possible.
- No Move, No Fee Guarantee
- Fixed fee conveyancing service
- CQS-accredited panel solicitors
Fixed fees from £415 inc VATGet a Conveyancing Quote