House prices in Portsmouth
0 records for properties sold in Portsmouth in the last 3 months
+ - Click to see a transaction history for a property.
Sorry, no data was found for property in Portsmouth.
How should I value my property in Portsmouth?Historical house prices are only published when the conveyancing process is complete and the property has been registered at the Land Registry.
Nationwide have, since 1952, published figures based on valuations. This Portsmouth market data is more up to date but is regionally collated and far less detailed.
Using the Portsmouth price information, above try to locate the same type of property sold recently in the same street or area.
You can then modify the property price according to any aspects that have a bearing on a Portsmouth property's value - for instance off street parking or being near a busy road. The next stage is to request a valuation from an estate agent in Portsmouth. It should be noted that estate agent valuations vary wildly so it is a good idea to get several and take an average.
Agents in Portsmouth include:
- Chinneck Shaw Limited - 11 Milton Road, Portsmouth, Hampshire, PO3 6AN
- Jeffries Estate Agents - G A Jefferies & Partners, 196 Havant Road, Drayton, Portsmouth, Hampshire, PO6 2EH
- Marina Life Homes - Marina Life Homes, 11 The Boardwalk, Port Solent, Portsmouth, Hampshire, PO6 4TP
- The Flat Agency & Admiralty Homes - 119 Queen Street, Portsmouth, Hampshire, PO1 3HY
If you require an official valuation for instance for financial reasons you could instruct a residential surveyor.
RICS surveyors in Portsmouth include:
- McAndrew Martin Limited - Trafalgar House 11 Acorn Business Centre, Portsmouth, PO6 3TH
- Dunsin Surveyors Limited - Ground Floor Building 1000, Portsmouth, PO6 3EZ
- White Horse Surveyors Ltd - , Portsmouth, PO15 7NN