Check Sold House Prices in Northumberland
Northumberland Sold Property Price Summary - December 2023
Updated December 2023
What is my house in Northumberland worth?
Sold prices are only available for completed houses.
Nationwide, one of the UK's largest mortgage lenders, has, since 1952, released house price indices compiled from mortgage valuations. This information is a more up to date picture but is less granular.
Valuing your home
Using the Northumberland sold price data above, locate similar properties sold recently in the same street or nearby.
You should then be able to fine-tune your estimated house price in line with any factors than can increase or decrease the value of a house or flat in Northumberland, e.g. a conservatory or the property's view.
The next step is to get a free valuation from a Northumberland estate agent. It should be noted that agent valuations can differ considerably, so get as many as you can, ignore very high or low valuations and take an average.
Agents in Northumberland include:
- Renown Estate Agents - Blagdon House, Smithy Square, Cramlington, Northumberland, NE23 6QL
- Renown Property Management - Blagdon House, Smithy Square, Cramlington, Northumberland, NE23 6QL
- Rickard Chartered Surveyors - 6 Havelock Street, Blyth, Northumberland, NE24 1AB
- Ryedales - Suite 14, Dudley Court, Manor Walks Shopping Centre, Cramlington, Northumberland, NE23 6QW
If you require a formal valuation e.g. buying another person's share, you could instruct a RICS surveyor.
How we can help you
If you are buying, selling, remortgaging or transferring equity in a property, our solicitor panel can help make the process as straightforward and stress-free as possible.
- No Move, No Fee Guarantee
- Fixed fee conveyancing service
- CQS-accredited panel solicitors
Fixed fees from £415 inc VATGet a Conveyancing Quote