Check Sold House Prices in North Yorkshire
North Yorkshire Sold Property Price Summary - December 2023
Updated December 2023
What is the best way get an accurate valuation of my house in North Yorkshire?
The sold prices listed above are only available for completed homes.
Nationwide publishes sold house price data based on mortgage valuations. This data is a leading indicator and is a better indication of current market conditions, but are less granular.
Valuing your home
Using the North Yorkshire sold price data above, locate comparable properties that were sold in the same area as yours.
You can then adjust the valuation in line with any factors that affect the value of a property in North Yorkshire - e.g. the size of the garden or the property's condition.
The next step is to get a valuation from an estate agent in North Yorkshire. It should be noted that estate agent valuations can fluctuate significantly so it is a good idea to get several and take an average.
Estate agents in North Yorkshire include:
- Alexander Gibson Estate Agents - 22 Leeds Road, Harrogate, North Yorkshire, HG2 8AA
- Feather Smailes Scales - The Auction House, 8 Raglan Street, Harrogate, North Yorkshire, HG1 1LE
- Myrings Estate Agents Ltd - 10 Princes Square, Harrogate, North Yorkshire, HG1 1LX
- R & W Lettings and Property Management - Southfield, Station Parade, Harrogate, North Yorkshire, HG1 1HB
If you require a valuation for more specific reasons e.g. for shared equity, you could instruct a property valuation from a RICS surveyor.
For more information:
How we can help you
If you are buying, selling, remortgaging or transferring equity in a property, our solicitor panel can help make the process as straightforward and stress-free as possible.
- No Move, No Fee Guarantee
- Fixed fee conveyancing service
- CQS-accredited panel solicitors
Fixed fees from £415 inc VATGet a Conveyancing Quote