House prices in Mold
0 records for properties sold in Mold in the last 3 months
+ - Click to see a transaction history for a property.
Sorry, no data was found for property in Mold.
How do I use the Land registry house price data to estimate the value my property in Mold?Historical house prices are only released for completed flats and houses (i.e. once the conveyancing is completed).
The Halifax compile figures based on valuations. These market indices are more recent but is far less detailed.
Using the Mold house price data, above search for comparable properties sold recently in the same street or area.
You can then adjust the estimate according to any factors that can affect a Mold property's value - for instance modifications to the home or the property's view. The next stage is to obtain a valuation from an estate agent in Mold. Be aware that estate agent valuations can vary so you should get 3 or 4 and take an average.
Local Mold agents include:
- Dodds door-key.com - 9 Chester Street, Mold, Flintshire, CH7 1EG
- Molyneux Estate Agents - Tudor House, 13-15 Chester Street, Mold, Clwyd, CH7 1EG
- Reades - Mold - 8 Chester Street, Mold, Flintshire, CH7 1EG
- Reades Residential - 8 Chester Street, Mold, Clwyd, CH7 1EG
If you require a formal valuation for instance for Shared Ownership you could speak to a RICS chartered surveyor.
RICS surveyors in Mold include:
- S P Projects Limited - Unit 16 Mold Business Park Wrexham Road, Mold, CH7 1XP
For more information: