Check Sold House Prices in Merseyside
Merseyside Sold Property Price Summary - December 2023
Updated December 2023
How can I get an accurate valuation of my home in Merseyside?
The Merseyside house prices shown in the tables above are only released when the conveyancing process is complete and the post-completion tasks have been carried out by the solicitor.
The Nationwide compiles figures based on mortgage valuations. These house price indices are a more recent picture but is much less detailed than HM Land Registry data.
Valuing your home
Using the Merseyside historical price data above, try to find similar properties sold recently in the same street or area.
You can then adjust the estimate in line with any points that have a bearing on a Merseyside property's value - for instance a short lease or the energy efficiency rating.
The next stage is to request a valuation from a Merseyside agent. Agent valuations can fluctuate significantly so you should get 3 or 4, ignore very high or low valuations and take an average.
Estate agents in Merseyside include:
- Colette Gunter Estate Agents - Priory Lodge, 27 Elbow Lane, Formby, Liverpool, Merseyside, L37 4AB
- David Davies Estate Agent Ltd - 22 Church Road, Rainford, St. Helens, Merseyside, WA11 8HE
- Everett Masson & Furby - 3 Abbots Close, Formby, Liverpool, Merseyside, L37 6EY
- Fisher German LLP - Rainford Hall, Crank Road, Crank, St. Helens, Merseyside, WA11 7RP
If you need an official valuation, for instance a matrimonial valuation, you could instruct a property valuation from a RICS chartered surveyor.
Local MerseysideRICS surveyors include:
- White Horse Surveyors Ltd - , Merseyside, CH49 3NR
How we can help you
If you are buying, selling, remortgaging or transferring equity in a property, our solicitor panel can help make the process as straightforward and stress-free as possible.
- No Move, No Fee Guarantee
- Fixed fee conveyancing service
- CQS-accredited panel solicitors
Fixed fees from £415 inc VATGet a Conveyancing Quote