Check Sold House Prices in Lincolnshire
Lincolnshire Sold Property Price Summary - December 2023
Updated December 2023
How can I work out what my house in Lincolnshire worth?
HM Land Registry data is only available once a property has completed.
Nationwide, the world's largest building society has, since 1952, published house price data put together from mortgage approval figures. This data is a more recent representation but is less granular.
Valuing your home
Using the Lincolnshire price information, search for similar properties sold recently in the same street or area.
You can then adjust the property's price according to any aspects that add or detract from a Lincolnshire property's value - such as local amenities or local crime rate.
The next stage is to get a free valuation from an estate agent in Lincolnshire. It should be noted that agent property valuations can fluctuate significantly so get 4 if you can, and take an average.
Local Lincolnshire estate agents include:
- Beam Estate Agents - 12 Lincoln Road, Skegness, Lincolnshire, PE25 2RZ
- Hunter Turner Evans Stevens - 32 Roman Bank, Skegness, Lincolnshire, PE25 2SL
- Hunters - 21-23 South St Marys Gate, Grimsby, Lincolnshire, DN31 1JE
- Pygott & Crone - 22 South St Marys Gate, Grimsby, Lincolnshire, DN31 1LQ
If you need an official valuation, such as for a capital gains tax calculation, you could speak to a RICS surveyor.
How we can help you
If you are buying, selling, remortgaging or transferring equity in a property, our solicitor panel can help make the process as straightforward and stress-free as possible.
- No Move, No Fee Guarantee
- Fixed fee conveyancing service
- CQS-accredited panel solicitors
Fixed fees from £415 inc VATGet a Conveyancing Quote