House prices in Huddersfield
0 records for properties sold in Huddersfield in the last 3 months
+ - Click to see a transaction history for a property.
Sorry, no data was found for property in Huddersfield.
What is the best way get an accurate valuation of my property in Huddersfield?The Huddersfield house prices shown in the tables above are only available for houses where registration is finalised.
The Natiowide Building Society have, since 1952, made available house price indices put together from mortgage approval figures. This Huddersfield market data is a more up to date picture but is regionally collated and far less detailed.
Using the Huddersfield price information, locate comparable properties that were sold in the same area.
You can then refine the property's price based on any considerations than can increase or decrease the value of a home, for example decorative order or the energy efficiency rating. The next stage is to get a free valuation from a Huddersfield estate agent. It should be noted that estate agent valuations can vary wildly so you should obtain at least 3 discount very high or low valuations and take an average.
Estate agents in Huddersfield include:
- Applegate Properties - 78 Huddersfield Road, Holmfirth, Huddersfield, West Yorkshire, HD9 3AZ
- Paisley Properties - 17 Commercial Road, Skelmanthorpe, Huddersfield, West Yorkshire, HD8 9DA
- Ryder & Dutton Skelmanthorpe - 53 Commercial Road, Skelmanthorpe, Huddersfield, West Yorkshire, HD8 9DA
- Ryder & Dutton - 71 Huddersfield Road, Holmfirth, West Yorkshire, HD9 3AZ
If you require a formal valuation for example for tax purposes you could get a property valuation from a residential surveyor.
Chartered surveyors in Huddersfield include:
- Walker Singleton - Oak House New North Road, Huddersfield, HD1 5LG
- Chris Rowlands & Co - Marland House 13 Huddersfield Road, Barnsley, S70 2LW
For more information: