Check Sold House Prices in Herefordshire
Herefordshire Sold Property Price Summary - December 2023
Updated December 2023
What is the easiest way value my property in Herefordshire?
The data above is only available once a property has completed.
The Halifax Building Society publishes quarterly house price data based on mortgage approvals. As this data is based on mortgage valuations rather than registrations, it is a more recent representation but is far less detailed.
Valuing your home
Using the Herefordshire sold price data above, look for similar properties sold in the same street or area.
You can then adjust the price based on any points that can affect the value of a house or flat in Herefordshire, such as a garage or a conservatory.
The next stage is to get a free valuation from a Herefordshire agent. Be aware that agent property valuations vary wildly, so get 4 if you can, and take an average.
Estate agents in Herefordshire include:
- McCartneys - 11 High Town, Hay-On-Wye, Hereford, Herefordshire, HR3 5AE
- McCartneys - 54 High Street, Kington, Herefordshire, HR5 3BJ
- Russell Baldwin & Bright - 16a Castle Street, Hay On Wye, Herefordshire, HR3 5DF
- Russell Baldwin & Bright - 5 High Street, Kington, Herefordshire, HR5 3AX
If you need a valuation for more specific reasons, such as for tax reasons, you could speak to a residential RICS surveyor.
How we can help you
If you are buying, selling, remortgaging or transferring equity in a property, our solicitor panel can help make the process as straightforward and stress-free as possible.
- No Move, No Fee Guarantee
- Fixed fee conveyancing service
- CQS-accredited panel solicitors
Fixed fees from £415 inc VATGet a Conveyancing Quote