House prices in Harlow
0 records for properties sold in Harlow in the last 3 months
+ - Click to see a transaction history for a property.
Sorry, no data was found for property in Harlow.
How should I get an accurate valuation of my house in Harlow?Historical house prices are only available when the conveyancing process is complete and the post-completion tasks have been completed by the solicitor.
Nationwide compile figures from their mortgage approvals. This house price information is more up to date but is much less detailed than HM Land Registry data.
Using the Harlow historical price data, above try to locate the same type of property sold in the same street.
You can then adjust the estimated price based on the factors that add or detract from the value of a property in Harlow - for instance modifications to the home or a flood risk. The next stage is to request a valuation from a Harlow estate agent. Remeber that valuations vary wildly so you should obtain at least 3 and take an average.
Local Harlow agents include:
- H & B Lettings - Gothic House, Station Road, Old Harlow, Essex, CM17 0AP
- Howick & Brooker Partnership - Howick & Brooker Partnership Ltd, Gothic House, 1 High Street, Harlow, Essex, CM17 0DN
- Intercounty - The George, Station Road, Harlow, Essex, CM17 0AN
- Main Street - The Haybarn, Threshers Bush, Harlow, Essex, CM17 0NS
If you need to get a valuation for more specific reasons for instance for a capital gains tax calculation you could get a property valuation from a RICS surveyor.
Chartered surveyors in Harlow include:
- Derrick Wade Waters - Field House Station Approach, Harlow, CM20 2FB
For more information: