Check Sold House Prices in Flintshire
Flintshire Sold Property Price Summary - December 2023
Updated December 2023
How much is my home in Flintshire worth?
HM Land Registry data is only available for completed properties.
Nationwide publish a quarterly house price index, compiled from mortgage approval data. These house price indices are useful insofar as it gives a more recent picture of the market. However, the information is far less detailed.
Valuing your home
Using the Flintshire historical price data above, locate similar properties sold in the same street or area.
You can then adjust the valuation in line with any factors than can increase or decrease the value of a property in Flintshire - e.g. local transport links or a risk of flooding.
The next stage is to get a free valuation from a Flintshire agent. Be aware that agent property valuations vary wildly, so get as many as you can and take an average.
Local Flintshire agents include:
- Dodds door-key.com - 20 Chester Street West, Shotton, Deeside, Flintshire, CH5 1BX
- Molyneux Estate Agents - Estate House, 26 High Street, Holywell, Flintshire, Flintshire, CH8 7LH
- Molyneux Estate Agents - The Cross, 1 Padeswood Road, Buckley, Flintshire, CH7 2JL
- Reades - Reades House, 3-5 The Highway, Hawarden, Flintshire, CH5 3DG
If you need an official valuation e.g. buying another person's share, you could appoint a RICS surveyor.
How we can help you
If you are buying, selling, remortgaging or transferring equity in a property, our solicitor panel can help make the process as straightforward and stress-free as possible.
- No Move, No Fee Guarantee
- Fixed fee conveyancing service
- CQS-accredited panel solicitors
Fixed fees from £415 inc VATGet a Conveyancing Quote