Check Sold House Prices in Essex
Updated June 2022
Sold Property Prices - Search Results
0 HM Land Registry records for properties sold in Essex in the last 3 months.
Click "+" to see a property's previous sale prices.
Sorry, no data was found for property in Essex.
What is my house in Essex worth?
The Essex house prices shown in the tables above are only available for houses where registration at HMLR has been finalised.
The Halifax Building Society, one of the UK's largest mortgage lenders, publishes quarterly house price data based on mortgage valuations. This information is a more recent snapshot but are less granular.
Valuing your home
Using the Essex sold price data above, try to find the same type of property sold recently in the same street or area.
You can then adjust the estimated price based on any factors that affect a property's value, for instance off street parking or local crime rate.
The next stage is to get a free valuation from an Essex estate agent. Remember that valuations can differ considerably, so you should obtain at least 3, disregard the outliers, and calculate an average.
Local Essex estate agents include:
- Barrett Property Management - Barrett Property Management, 1 The Willows, High Street, Wickford, Essex, SS12 0RA
- Quirks Estate Agents - 19 Willowdale Centre, High Street, Wickford, Essex, SS12 0RA
- Quirks Lettings & Management - 19 The Willows, High Street, Wickford, Essex, SS12 0RA
- The Rona Partnership - 10 High Street, Wickford, Essex, SS12 9AZ
If you need to get a valuation for more specific reasons for instance insurance purposes, you could speak to a RICS surveyor.
Surveyors in Essex include:
- First Party Wall Surveyors (Loughton) - 3 Lower Belle Vue Cottage Smarts Lane, Essex, IG10 4BW