Check Sold House Prices in East Sussex
Updated June 2022
Sold Property Prices - Search Results
0 HM Land Registry records for properties sold in East Sussex in the last 3 months.
Click "+" to see a property's previous sale prices.
Sorry, no data was found for property in East Sussex.
How should I use the data to estimate the value my house in East Sussex?
The sold prices listed above are only registered at HMLR after the conveyancing process is complete and the post-completion tasks have been carried out by the solicitor.
Nationwide publish quarterly house price reports compiled from mortgage approval data. These indices more recent but are less granular.
Valuing your home
Using the East Sussex historical price data above, find similar properties sold recently in the same street or nearby.
You should then be able to fine-tune the property's price in line with the things than can increase or decrease an East Sussex property's value - e.g. a large garden or a flood risk.
The next stage is to get a valuation from an East Sussex estate agent. It should be noted that agent valuations differ considerably, so get at least 3 and take an average.
Estate agents in East Sussex include:
- Dawson Harden & Tanton - Dawson Harding & Tanton, 36 Norman Road, St. Leonards-On-Sea, East Sussex, TN38 0EJ
- Hunters - 6 Kings Road, St. Leonards-On-Sea, East Sussex, TN37 6EA
- Meeching Estate Agents - 43 High Street, Newhaven, East Sussex, BN9 9PA
- Wyatt Hughes Residential Sales Limited - 18 Grand Parade, St. Leonards-On-Sea, East Sussex, TN37 6DN
If you require a professional valuation e.g. for probate or insurance purposes, you could instruct a RICS surveyor.
Local East SussexRICS surveyors include:
- Sussex Surveyors LLP - 8 Compass House 45 Gildredge Road, East Sussex, BN21 4RY