Check Sold House Prices in Dorset
Dorset Sold Property Price Summary - December 2023
Updated December 2023
How can I get an accurate valuation of my house in Dorset?
The data above is only available for homes where registration at HMLR has been finalised.
Nationwide, the world's largest building society has, since 1952 (quarterly since 1993), published figures based on mortgage valuations. This market report is more up to date but is regionally collated and is far less detailed.
Valuing your home
Using the Dorset house price data, locate similar properties sold recently in the same street or area.
You can then adjust the estimated price according to any factors that can affect a property's value, for instance a large garden or modern central heating.
The next stage is to get a valuation from an agent in Dorset. Estate agent property valuations differ considerably, so it is a good idea to get several ignore very high or low valuations and take an average.
Local Dorset agents include:
- Brewer & Brewer - 173 Station Road, West Moors, Ferndown, Dorset, BH22 0HT
- Dixon Kelley - 1 Penn Court, Station Road, West Moors, Ferndonn, Dorset, BH22 0JJ
- Simpsons Estate Agents - Simpsons Estate Agents, 85 Castle Lane West, Bournemouth, Dorset, BH9 3LH
- Stratton Oak Estates - 1st Floor, 8-10 Christchurch Road, Bournemouth, Dorset, BH1 3NA
If you require a formal valuation, for instance a Red Book Valuation, you could instruct a RICS surveyor.
How we can help you
If you are buying, selling, remortgaging or transferring equity in a property, our solicitor panel can help make the process as straightforward and stress-free as possible.
- No Move, No Fee Guarantee
- Fixed fee conveyancing service
- CQS-accredited panel solicitors
Fixed fees from £415 inc VATGet a Conveyancing Quote