Check Sold House Prices in Devon
Devon Sold Property Price Summary - December 2023
Updated December 2023
How can I get an accurate valuation of my home in Devon?
HM Land Registry data is only available once a property has completed.
The Halifax Building Society Building Society publish data based on mortgage approvals. These indices are more up to date but are less detailed.
Valuing your home
Using the Devon sold price data above, search for similar properties sold in the same street or area.
You can then adjust the estimate in line with anything that might affect the value of a property in Devon - for instance the length of the lease or new windows.
The next step is to get a valuation from an agent in Devon. Remember that agent property valuations vary wildly so it is a good idea to get several and take an average.
Local Devon agents include:
- Force & Sons - Force & Sons, 18 Sidwell Street, Exeter, Devon, EX4 6NN
- Sawdye & Harris - Sawdye & Harris, 13 West Street, Ashburton, Newton Abbot, Devon, TQ13 7DT
- Sawdye & Harris - The Land Estate Office, West Street, Ashburton, Newton Abbot, Devon, TQ13 7DT
- Winkworth Exeter - 25 Southernhay East, Exeter, Devon, EX1 1QP
If you need a valuation for more specific reasons, for instance for tax reasons, you could speak to a RICS surveyor.
For more information:
How we can help you
If you are buying, selling, remortgaging or transferring equity in a property, our solicitor panel can help make the process as straightforward and stress-free as possible.
- No Move, No Fee Guarantee
- Fixed fee conveyancing service
- CQS-accredited panel solicitors
Fixed fees from £415 inc VATGet a Conveyancing Quote