House prices in Derby
0 records for properties sold in Derby in the last 3 months
+ - Click to see a transaction history for a property.
Sorry, no data was found for property in Derby.
What is my property in Derby is worth?The Land Registry data is only available for completed homes.
The Halifax compile figures based on mortgage approvals. These house price indices are a better proxy of the current market but is far less detailed.
Using the Derby historical price data, locate comparable properties sold recently in the same street or nearby.
You can then modify the property price according to the things that affect the value of a home, such as decorative order or a flood risk. The next stage is to get a valuation from an agent in Derby. It should be noted that estate agent valuations can vary wildly so you should get 3 or 4 and take an average.
Estate agents in Derby include:
- Elders Estates - 31 Market Place, Ripley, Derbyshire, DE5 3HA
- Leaders - 21 Derby Road, Long Eaton, Nottingham, Nottinghamshire, NG10 1LU
- Liz Milsom Properties Ltd - Seabrook House, 2 Dinmore Grange, Hartshorne, Swadlincote, Derbyshire, DE11 7NJ
- Robert Ellis - 5 Derby Road, Long Eaton, Nottingham, Nottinghamshire, NG10 1LU
If you require an official valuation such as for financial reasons you could get a chartered surveyor.
Surveyors in Derby include:?
- FHP Property Consultants - 8 Riverside Court Pride Park, Derby, DE24 8JN
- Bakemans Limited - 2nd Floor, Lisbon House 5-7 St Marys Gate, Derby, DE1 3JA
- Armson & Partners Ltd - St Matthews House Brick Row, Derby, DE22 1DQ
- Jex Surveyors Ltd - 23 Borough Street Castle Donington, Derby, DE74 2LA
For more information: