Check Sold House Prices in Cumbria
Cumbria Sold Property Price Summary - December 2023
Updated December 2023
What is the best way get an accurate valuation of my house in Cumbria?
The Cumbria house prices shown in the tables above are only released when a property has completed.
The Halifax Building Society, one of the world's largest building societies, puts out house price reports compiled from mortgage approval data. This house price information is a more recent picture but is far less detailed.
Valuing your home
Using the Cumbria historical price data, search for the same type of property sold recently in the same street or nearby.
You can then adjust the estimate based on the factors that might affect a property's value, for instance an extension or local crime rate.
The next stage is to get a valuation from an estate agent in Cumbria. It should be noted that agent property valuations can vary so get at least 3, ignore very high or low valuations and take an average.
Local Cumbrian Agents include:
- Corrie and Co - 68-70 Duke Street, Barrow-In-Furness, Cumbria, LA14 1RX
- Farrell Heyworth Lettings - 210 Dalton Road, Barrow In Furness, Cumbria, LA14 1PN
- Farrell Heyworth Sales & Lettings - 210 Dalton Road, Barrow In Furness, Cumbria, LA14 1PN
- Ross Estate Agencies - 16-18 Cavendish Street, Barrow-In-Furness, Cumbria, LA14 1SB
If you require an official valuation, for instance for tax purposes, you could appoint a RICS surveyor.
For more information:
How we can help you
If you are buying, selling, remortgaging or transferring equity in a property, our solicitor panel can help make the process as straightforward and stress-free as possible.
- No Move, No Fee Guarantee
- Fixed fee conveyancing service
- CQS-accredited panel solicitors
Fixed fees from £415 inc VATGet a Conveyancing Quote