Check Sold House Prices in Cornwall
Cornwall Sold Property Price Summary - December 2023
Updated December 2023
How much is my property in Cornwall worth?
The Cornwall house prices listed above are only available when the conveyancing has been carried out and the post-completion tasks have been carried out by the solicitor.
The Halifax Building Society, one of the UK's largest mortgage lenders, compiles figures based on mortgage approvals. This data is a leading indicator and is more current but is much less detailed than HM Land Registry data.
Valuing your home
Using the Cornwall price information, look for similar properties sold recently in the same street or area.
You can then adjust the property's price in line with any factors than can increase or decrease a Cornwall property's value - e.g. a short lease or the property's condition
The next step is to get a valuation from an agent in Cornwall. Estate agent property valuations can vary wildly, so get 4 if you can, ignore very high or low valuations and take an average.
Agents in Cornwall include:
- Camel Estate Agents - 9 St. Pirans Road, Perranporth, Cornwall, TR6 0BH
- Carter Jonas - High Water House, Malpas Road, Truro, Cornwall, TR1 1QH
- Goundrys - Goundrys, 19 Lemon Street, Truro, Cornwall, TR1 2LS
- Philip Martin Estate Agents - 9 Cathedral Lane, Truro, Cornwall, TR1 2QS
If you need a formal valuation e.g. insurance purposes, you could instruct a RICS surveyor.
How we can help you
If you are buying, selling, remortgaging or transferring equity in a property, our solicitor panel can help make the process as straightforward and stress-free as possible.
- No Move, No Fee Guarantee
- Fixed fee conveyancing service
- CQS-accredited panel solicitors
Fixed fees from £415 inc VATGet a Conveyancing Quote