Check Sold House Prices in Carmarthenshire
Carmarthenshire Sold Property Price Summary - December 2023
Updated December 2023
How can I value my house in Carmarthenshire?
The Carmarthenshire house prices listed above are only available for completed houses.
Nationwide, one of the UK's largest mortgage lenders, has, since 1952, released market data put together from mortgage approval figures. This report is a more recent representation but is regionally collated and is far less detailed.
Valuing your home
Using the Carmarthenshire historical price data, try to locate comparable properties sold recently in the same street or area.
You can then adjust the estimate according to the things that add or detract from the value of a house or flat in Carmarthenshire, such as local transport links or the property's condition.
The next step is to request a valuation from a Carmarthenshire agent. Agent valuations can fluctuate significantly so get as many as you can and take an average.
Estate agents in Carmarthenshire include:
- Clee Tompkinson Francis - 3 Kings Road, Llandovery, Carmarthenshire, SA20 0AW
- John Francis - 27 Murray Street, Llanelli, Carmarthenshire, SA15 1AQ
- Mallard Estate Agents - 2-4 Station Road, Llanelli, Carmarthenshire, SA15 1AB
- Philip Ling Estates - 1 Sycamore Street, Newcastle Emlyn, Carmarthenshire, SA38 9AP
If you need a professional valuation, such as for tax purposes, you could appoint a RICS chartered surveyor.
How we can help you
If you are buying, selling, remortgaging or transferring equity in a property, our solicitor panel can help make the process as straightforward and stress-free as possible.
- No Move, No Fee Guarantee
- Fixed fee conveyancing service
- CQS-accredited panel solicitors
Fixed fees from £415 inc VATGet a Conveyancing Quote