Check Sold House Prices in Cambridgeshire
Cambridgeshire Sold Property Price Summary - December 2023
Updated December 2023
How can I work out what my property in Cambridgeshire worth?
The Cambridgeshire house prices shown in the tables above are only registered at HMLR after the conveyancing has been carried out and the property has been registered at HMLR.
Nationwide, the world's largest building society has, since 1952 (quarterly since 1993), published house price indices compiled from mortgage valuations. This Cambridgeshire market data is a more recent snapshot but is not property specific.
Valuing your home
Using the Cambridgeshire historical price data, try to locate the same type of property sold recently in the same street or nearby.
You can then adjust the estimated valuation in line with anything than can increase or decrease the value of a property in Cambridgeshire - for example local transport links or modern central heating.
The next step is to request a valuation from a Cambridgeshire estate agent. Bear in mind that valuations can differ considerably, so you should get 3 or 4 and take an average.
Agents in Cambridgeshire include:
- Lane & Holmes Lettings - Oakpark Business Centre, Alington Road, Little Barford, St. Neots, Cambridgeshire, PE19 6WA
- Lovett Sales & Lettings - Lovett Residential, 24 Market Square, St. Neots, Cambridgeshire, PE19 2AF
- Ten Property Agents - 5a South Street, St. Neots, Cambridgeshire, PE19 2BW
- Thomas Morris Estate Agents - 4-6 Market Street, St Neots, Cambridgeshire, PE19 2AW
If you require an official valuation for example buying another person's share, you could instruct a property valuation from a RICS surveyor.
How we can help you
If you are buying, selling, remortgaging or transferring equity in a property, our solicitor panel can help make the process as straightforward and stress-free as possible.
- No Move, No Fee Guarantee
- Fixed fee conveyancing service
- CQS-accredited panel solicitors
Fixed fees from £415 inc VATGet a Conveyancing Quote