Military Help and Advice

Should I Set Up a Personal Injury Trust?

Many claimants are shocked to learn that their benefits may be affected if they receive compensation. The solution may be to set up a PI trust. Here's how.

Armed Forces Compensation Scheme

Military personnel injured at work have the same rights as civilians and can pursue a claim against the MoD via the Armed Forces Compensation Scheme. Read more.