Please note that the solicitor panel does not currently have the capacity to help with employment matters.
We are still able to assist if you have sustained a physical injury at work. Please see: Making a work injury compensation claim.
Otherwise, to find an employment solicitor, please contact The Law Society on 020 7320 5650 (Mon to Fri from 09:00 to 17:00 charged at local call rates).
Whether you have experienced bullying, an unfair disciplinary process or discrimination, we can help.
If you are experiencing difficulties with your employer, we can offer legal guidance and assistance at every stage, from practical, early advice through to representation at a tribunal where necessary.
Alternatively, you may be working on a constructive way forward following a dispute with your employer. Panel lawyers can offer advice and support with negotiations or help with a new contract or settlement agreement.
To speak to a solicitor in confidence, please call 0800 612 7456.
Quittance Employment Solicitor Services
We can help with the following:
Employment contracts and service agreements
- Restrictive covenants (non compete clauses)
- Employment Status
- Agency workers
- Fixed term contracts
- Shares and stock options
Employment law and HR issues
- Bullying & harassment & victimisation
- Holiday pay and bonus disputes
- Equal pay
- Discrimination (age, race, gender, pregnancy and disability)
- Whistleblowing protection
- Flexible working
- Grievance and disciplinary hearings
- Gross misconduct
- Maternity/Paternity Pay & Leave
- Changes to terms of employment
- Sexual harassment
- Sexual orientation
- Time off work
- Mental health at work
- Performance issues
- Sickness and sick pay
Dismissal, resignation and retirement
- Dismissal and disciplinary
- Constructive dismissal
- Unfair/wrongful dismissal
- Settlement (compromise) agreements
- Tax on settlements agreements
- Termination of employment
- Tribunal proceedings and representation
- Unlawful deductions
- TUPE (transfers of undertaking)