Search Plus Protection | Definition
Our No Move, No Fee conveyancing service includes Search Plus Protection.
If, for whatever reason at all, your property purchase falls through, your property searches on a second property purchase are free.
Search Plus Protection Conditions
- Property searches have been carried out on the first property.
- Payment for the initial set of property searches has been made by the client.
- If the second set of property searches cost more than the initial set of searches, the client will be required to pay the difference.
- The initial set of property searches has been conducted by a third party search provider, and that provider is an authorised provider of Search Plus Protection.
- The client obtains the second set of property searches through the same provider as the initial set of property searches.
- If the client’s second purchase does not complete and the client subsequently proceeds to buy a third property, then Search Plus Protection does not apply, and the client will be required to pay for the third set of property searches. The client would then qualify for a fourth free set of property searches on a fourth property, under Search Plus Protection, and so on in perpetuity subject to meeting all other applicable conditions.
How we can help you
If you are buying, selling, remortgaging or transferring equity in a property, our solicitor panel can help make the process as straightforward and stress-free as possible.
- No Move, No Fee Guarantee
- Fixed fee conveyancing service
- CQS-accredited panel solicitors
Fixed fees from £415 inc VATGet a Conveyancing Quote
Gaynor Haliday, Legal researcher
About the author
Gaynor Haliday is an experienced legal researcher and published author. She has had numerous articles published in the press and is a legal industry commentator.