Search Plus Protection
Our No Move, No Fee conveyancing service includes Search Plus Protection.
If, for whatever reason at all, your property purchase falls through, your property searches on a second property purchase are free.
Search Plus Protection Conditions
- Property searches have been carried out on the first property.
- Payment for the initial set of property searches has been made by the client.
- If the second set of property searches cost more than the initial set of searches, the client will be required to pay the difference.
- The initial set of property searches has been conducted by a third party search provider and that provider is an authorised provider of Search Plus Protection.
- The client obtains the second set of property searches through the same provider as the initial set of property searches.
- If the client’s second purchase does not complete and the client subsequently proceeds to buy a third property, then Search Plus Protection does not apply and the client will be required to pay for the third set of property searches. The client would then qualify for a fourth free set of property searches on a fourth property, under Search Plus Protection, and so on in perpetuity subject to meeting all other applicable conditions.
About the author
Gaynor Haliday is an experienced legal researcher and published author. She has had numerous articles published in the press and is a legal industry commentator.
Read more about this Quittance Legal Expert
Fixed-Fee Conveyancing All-inclusive Quote From £348Get a quote
Ask a conveyancing expert
If you have any questions about getting a conveyancing quote or any aspect of the conveyancing process, let us know: