General property FAQs
We have put together a list of the questions most frequently asked by people looking for general property advice.
- How long does conveyancing take?
- Get a fixed fee conveyancing quote
- Should I use the estate agent's recommended solicitor?
- How do I speed up the conveyancing process?
- A step-by-step DIY guide to transferring equity in a property
- When is the best time to instruct a conveyancing solicitor?
- How much should conveyancing fees cost in 2021?
- Estate agents' tricks of the trade
- Are you paying more council tax than you should be?
- No Sale No Fee Conveyancing Solicitors
- Cheap Conveyancing Solicitors - Free Online Quote
- Get an Online Conveyancing Quote
- 67 money saving tips for buying, selling and moving home
- Radical ideas to fix the UK property shortage in 2019
- Property in Midlands outperforming London in 2018
- How to accurately value your home in 4 easy steps
- What is equity release and how does it work?
- How to protect yourself against property fraud
- What are property chains and how do they work?
- Should I use an online conveyancer?
- The home buyer and seller's guide to Brexit
- What is the difference between solicitors and licensed conveyancers?
- Tips for choosing the best conveyancer or solicitor
- Conveyancing Glossary
- Is Friday the best day to move home?
- Conveyancing solicitors switching to CLC regulation
- Subsidence reports rise after Summer heatwave
- Why proactive solicitor communication is so critical
Find more information about key conveyancing and property terms in the Conveyancing Glossary.
Can't find what you're looking for?
If you don't see your question listed here or would like to speak to an expert without obligation, please call us on 0800 612 0377.
How can Quittance help?
If you are buying, selling, remortgaging or transferring equity in a home, our panel of expert conveyancing solicitors can help.
We aim to deliver a stress-free moving experience. We focus on proactive communication to help drive your sale or purchase forwards.
Get an all-inclusive conveyancing quote
Quittance offers a guaranteed fixed fee, all-inclusive conveyancing service to home buyers and sellers across the UK from £348 inc VAT.
To get a conveyancing quote or to discuss your move, call us FREE on 0800 612 7456 or get a quick quote online:Get a Conveyancing Quote