Conveyancing Help and Advice:
Buying a property
- Why buyers need buildings insurance at exchange of contracts
- Property boundaries - what to check before making an offer
- Is Friday the best day to move home?
- Buying a home? The hidden costs you may not know about
- What is Right to Buy and am I eligible?
- How to negotiate the best price when buying a property
- Water mains and sewage | what to check before buying a home
- What should I do following a bad home survey report?
- Home buyers: how to reduce your chances of being gazumped
- How to spot neighbours from hell before buying a house
- Buying a new build property off-plan? What you must know
- What you need to know when buying a home with a partner or friend
- Should I buy a property with a short lease?
- Are you about to buy a home at risk of flooding?
- Checking neighbours rights before making an offer on a home
- Does the house you're buying actually have planning permission?
- Don't get caught in the leasehold property trap
- How to check the local area before buying a house
- Is your dream home threatened by local development?
- Neighbours rights - what to check before you make an offer
- Property access issues? What to check before buying a property
- Roof lifespan - what to check before making an offer on a house?
- How to avoid buying a house with costly heating problems
- Buying a home in a conservation area? What you need to know
- What to check before buying a home with Japanese knotweed
- What to check before buying a listed building
- What you need to check before buying a new build home
- Buying a home with an extension? What you need to check
- What to check when buying a house with solar panels
- Who is the average first time buyer?
- The Essential Conveyancing Guide for Buyers in 2018
Find more information about key conveyancing and property terms in the Conveyancing Glossary.
Ask a conveyancing expert
If you have any questions about getting a conveyancing quote or any aspect of the conveyancing process, let us know: