Quittance are committed to providing a helpful, transparent and efficient service for clients.
Quittance provide marketing services for a panel of specialist personal injury solicitors. Solicitors are invited to join the panel based on the strength of service that they offer. Solicitors are expected to adhere to our strict 'Service Level Agreement' which brings added value to consumers such as our No Win No Fee policy.
Quittance work closely with the panel to improve overall client experience as an ongoing process.
You should expect to receive the highest standards of legal representation and communication for the duration of your claim.
If something does go wrong then it is important that you make contact and explain what has happened.
Complaints about solicitors
Solicitors are regulated professionals and are required to set out their formal complaints handling procedure in their terms and conditions. You will have been provided with a copy of this when you initially instructed your solicitor.
If you require another copy of your solicitor's formal complaints policy your solicitor will be able to provide this on request.
If you wish to make a complaint about your solicitor you should contact your solicitor directly.
If Quittance receives a complaint about a solicitor we will ensure that the complaint is forwarded to that solicitor within one working day. In the event that the solicitor is not contactable we will ensure that the complaint is passed to the respective solicitor's Head of Department.
Your solicitor will deal with your complaint in accordance with their formal complaints procedure. If you are not happy with your solicitor's response then your complaint can be referred to the Legal Ombudsman.
Complaints about Quittance
If we have not met your expectations, or if you have a complaint about any aspect of our service, we would like to hear about it as soon as possible.
Our approach to complaint handling is to resolve your complaint as quickly as possible. Thereafter we would address the underlying circumstances to help improve service delivery if possible.
If you wish to make a formal complaint please contact us:
- By phone - 0800 612 7456
- By email - email@example.com
- By post - Quittance Limited, Northdown House, 11-21 Northdown Street, London, N1 9BN
- By Fax - 0207
We will then follow this procedure:
- Complaints received in office hours (Monday to Friday - 8am to 6pm) will be passed to the Complaints Officer on the day of receipt.
- Complaints received out of office hours will be passed to the complaints officer on the next working day.
- The Complaints Officer will write to you within 5 working days of receipt of your complaint to inform you that your complaint is under review. We will also send you details of our internal complaints handling procedure and full contact details of the Legal Ombudsman.
- We will then write to you within 2 weeks of receipt of the initial complaint with either:
- a final response
- details as to why the complaint is still under review
- If a final response has not yet been issued, within 8 weeks of receipt of complaint we will write to you with:
- a final response
- a detailed response explaining why we are still not in a position to make a final response. We will provide reasons for the further delay and an indication of when we expect to be able to provide a final response. We will also inform you of your right to complain to the Legal Ombudsman, the time frame for doing so and full contact details for the Legal Ombudsman.
If you are unhappy with the outcome of the internal complaints procedure you are entitled to contact the Legal Ombudsman:
PO Box 6804
Tel (calling from the UK) : 0300 555 0333
Tel (calling from overseas): +44 121 245 3050